MONDAY 5TH - This is the date we return back to college from our October half term break. I plan to have all my filming for my video finished by this date. I think this should be done as I won't have left all of the footage for the half term anyway, so I will only use the half term break to finish off or add any more footage that I think will be useful for when I return to college.
THURSDAY 8TH - This is the date I travel to go down to visit a university, and will therefore be away for a full college week. It is vital that I organise my work around this week off as I don't want to end up being behind when I return to college. I plan to start a lot of my editing in the three days before I go away so that when I get back I won't be under too much stress. I am also planning on taking a camera with me for the week in case any oppurtunities to film arise and I can add extra establishing shots into my video to add to the setting, even if my actor/actress isn't in this footage.
FRIDAY 16TH - This is the date I return back to college from my week off. I will try and catch up with as much editing as I can when I get back.
MONDAY 19TH - This is my first deadline to submit my first rough cut onto my blog. I think meeting this deadline will not be an issue as I only need to submit 30 seconds of editing and I will have hopefully done this in advance anyway knowing I go away. This is also a good time to start thinking of ideas for my photoshoot for my digipak.
WEDNESDAY 21ST - This is the deadline for my photoshoot for my digipak. Again, I don't think this will be an issue as I will be up to date with my editing by this point and can dedicate this lesson to doing the photoshoot, and thinking of ideas for it in advance will come in handy as I will be prepared and know what I am doing. Wednesday is also a half day at college so it is an ideal day if I need to catch up on any work in the afternoon.
FRIDAY 23RD - This is the final day we are allowed to do any filming, as we have already gone past the deadline for filming yet people still need to refilm or haven't done all their filming yet. If I need to refilm any parts for any reason, this shall be all done by this date. This is also the deadline for a second rough cut to be submitted, but I think I shall meet this deadline fine as I will be balancing out the work between photoshoots and editing and will be on track with my editing and will have hopefully progressed in that week from the last rough cut.

No comments:
Post a Comment