FRIDAY 30TH NOVEMBER - This date I am hoping to submit my third rough cut to show firther progression with editing my video. This should have no black gaps where footage is needed to be added and should flow well, yet may need a few adjustments on certain effects, transitions and narrative story.
FRIDAY 14TH - This date I hope to have finished my final version of either my digipak, advert or poster. I think this will help if I get one of these done by this date as it will ease the pressure to finish all of them for the next few weeks. If I finish one, the other 2 should be finished quickly and easier as they will all have the same layout and presentation to show they all have a connection with one another and it doesn't look messy.
FRIDAY 7TH - This is the deadline for the FINAL CUT of my music video. This means my music video should be done and completed by this date. I do not think there is a problem to not meet this deadline if all my previous plans from November go ahead. This is also the deadline for my advert, digipak and poster designs, but as mentioned above, if I balance out the editing and print designs I should be able to get these all finished by this date.
WEDNESDAY 5TH - This is a WORKSHOP WEDNESDAY day. This means I can use this day to catch up with any coursework. This wednesday is particularly ideal as it is the last wednesday I can use before the deadline of the final cut.
WEDNESDAY 12TH - This is also a WORKSHOP WEDNESDAY afternoon. This wednesday will be ideal to try and finish off one of the print products - either digipak or advert.
WEDNESDAY 19TH - This is the date we break up for our Christmas break. I should have all the practical work of my coursework done by this date, including digipak, poster and advert designs alongside the final cut of the music video. I should be prepared to start my evaluation when I return to college in the new year therefore could be starting to think about questions for this part of the coursework in this time off.

Alex you have December 2011 calendar and your dates are all wrong!
ReplyDelete