This is my draft advert design. I have left spaces where the text will go and have deliberately took into consideration the framing of the photo so that I can put text in places where there is a plain background. I haven't yet took this photo but this will be taken as part of my final filming shoot later on. If for any reason i am unable to take this photo the way I'd like or it doesn't go to plan due to the type of camera i have I will have to think up another idea or maybe use one of the photos I have already taken on my main photoshoot. Although I do think this photo will be achievable. The font I will use will be one from the list of those I found on dafont.com (see Font Experimentation post).
I really like the idea of putting reviews on the blocks of the Jenga game as I think this is quite creative and a good place to put them. I will have to make sure I use a black front or a dark coloured font so that the text is easy to ready, especially if some of the background isn't necessarily white like the photos from my photoshoot.

No comments:
Post a Comment