Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Draft digipak design


This is a drawing of my digipak design. This is just a draft for now as I haven't yet thought of an idea of how to design the cd itself but I think this is a good draft for what the final digipak will look like as I have based all the pictures I have drawn on the photos I have already taken on my Photoshoot. Some of them I will take when doing my final bit of filming very soon, as I want my actor to be in at least one of these photos and also in the picture of the advert.

I like the third bottom photo design, as I think the framing of the photo will be good to put the track listings on. I made sure I thought about framing when taking my photos as I didn't want the text to look messy over a main part of the photo. I made sure there was a lot of white open space to put things like barcodes, titles and artist names.

I also like the bottom first and second photos. These photos are quite blurry but I did this on purpose to show the blocks going down in action and think this will have more of an impact and will show the development of it falling down across the design of the digipak, leaving the audience thinking about what this may mean and intrigue them to the underlying meaning of the album photos.

I am not quite sure what to have on the actual cd itself, as I forgot to actually put the cd on the digipak design. This may be kept as the same image as the one on the top second panel, to look like when you pick the cd up out of the cover it will also link in with the photo itself of picking out the block in the tower. I will think about this more when I get down to designing the final digipak design.

1 comment: