Here is a calendar of the October month to help me organise my plans and schedules easier. I looked up the October half term dates on my college's website and found out we are not in college from Saturday 26th to Monday 5th November (highlighted in green). Although the deadline for filming our footage is Friday 26th my media teacher has given us the opportunity to use the week off in October to do extra filming. I think this will help a lot and is ideal to do most filming in this week off as one of my actors attends another college and does an apprenticeship which means I have to plan a day for filming which suits him and when he is not busy.
My other actress attends the same college which means it'll be easy to plan a day for filming with her.
As I need my actor/actress for certain tasks in my coursework (e.g. recce shots, make up and costume ideas, test footage) I have organised a group meeting for Wednesday 10th October (which I have highlighted as a red dot) where we will get together as a group and share ideas about the song and video. Although I am working on my own I would also like their contribution to ideas as they also are my peers and target audience which I find very helpful because I know the ideas that they suggest most likely the majority of my target audience will like. I also plan to use this day to take photos of my actors/actresses, discuss clothes and make up and also maybe do some test footage (depending if we are able to get to the locations where we will be filming the actual music video).
The other dates that I have highlighted in blue are possible filming dates. Wednesday is an ideal day to film as it is a half-day at college, but again, it will depend if my actor/actress is busy or not. We will discuss future dates on Wednesday's meeting. As well as the dates with blue dots, The green highlighted week as I mentioned above as half term is a perfect time to film, however the sooner I get my footage the better as it gives me more time to edit my video which means I'll have less pressure on me if I decided to film right at the end of the half term.

No comments:
Post a Comment