Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Complete Cut 2



This is my second version of my music video where there are no gaps where footage needs to be inserted. As you can see, it is slightly different from the last complete cut as I have decided to adjust some clips to improve it. I have shown this on my blog to show the gradual process of improving the final version, even if these changes are very small.

In the first lyric of 'our love was lost and hope was gone', I decided to cut the lip syncing where before the camera continued to move to the left. I thought this looked better as it showed the lip syncing in more variety and showed that I had also included movement in the process.

I also decided to change the ending as mentioned before (before the beach) the shot was a bit shaky. I decided to make this into a cut zoom in to eliminate the shakiness of the handheld camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment